Foundation of Sophia Medicine
- Cooperative Medicine– The doctor patient relationship is cooperative and collaborative. The doctor serves as a guide, not an authority figure to the patient.
- Thorough history taking and diagnostic assessment– Sophia physicians ask the patient a detailed history including aspects of health that even holistic providers are not trained to look at such as dental history, scar history, etc. In additional to conventional lab work, Sophia trained physicians may prescribe specialty labs including: heavy metal challenge test, stool analysis, methylation panels, food allergy testing, panoramic dental x-ray, regulation thermography, etc.
- Five Levels Healing-Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt’s Five Levels of Healing are integrated in to each patient’s treatment protocol. These include Physical, Emotional, Mental, Intuitive, Spiritual bodies. Learn more here (link to video).
- International Approach-Combining both North American and European techniques to provide the most effective therapies. Dr. Klinghardt was medically trained in Germany and came to the US in 1982. He still splits his time between the United States and Europe keeping abreast to cutting edge therapies on both continents.
- Whole System Protocols-Sophia protocols often include supplements, medications, nutrition, lifestyle, as well as therapies. Therapies may include: IV therapy, Oxidative Medicine, Neural Therapy, Lymphatic Drainage, Colon Hyrdrotherapy, Physical Therapy, Sauna Therapy, Ionic Foot Baths, Pulse Electro-magnetic Field Therapy, Neuro-feedback, Emotional & Spiritual Counseling, and more.
- Influence of Family System-Using Applied PsychoNeurobiology and Family Constellation Therapy to identify ancestral influences that can create epigenetic influences and susceptibility to disease in the individual
- Biophysics-Biophysics is the bridge between biology and physics. Dr. Fritz-Albert Popp founded the International Institute of Biophysics and invented the Biophoton theory of light. Sophia Medicine acknowledges and integrates this theory in the healing modalities available at the Institute.